Whether you are new to home-schooling or have been at this for some time, these resources will help you provide a well-rounded curriculum while also allowing your child to learn without constant supervision, giving you a much-needed chance to rest, prepare or work.
This comprehensive list of resources covers everything from adaptive technology to the basics of reading and math. It even includes suggestions for field trips and physical education.
Table of Contents
- All-in-One Curriculum and Multi-Subject Digital Resources
- Online Social and Emotional Learning Resources
- Online Special Education, Home-Schooling and Advocacy Resources
- Age-Appropriate News and Current Events Sites
- No-Workbook K-12 Online Math Resources
- Online Reading and Literacy for Auditory Learners
- Interactive Science Online Resources and Videos
- Social Studies Online Resources, Videos and Courses
- Computer Science Online Programs for Kids
- Physical Education Online Resources and Brain Breaks
- Online Music Education Through Creation and Listening
- Online Art Resources and Visual Aids
- Online Museum Tours and Field Trips