The Cape Charles Town Council will hold it regular meeting Thursday October 15, 2020 at the Cape Charles Civic Center, 6:30 PM.
On the agenda is an update from the Eastern Shore of Virginia Tourism Commission Executive Director Robie Marsh. Bill Stramm, Chairman of the Planning Commission will give an update on the progress of the Comprehensive Plan.
Council will vote on the Capital Asset Management Program Policy.
New Business will look at an extension of the Davis Disposal Contract, and the renewal of the Harbor Ramp Agreement with the State Department of Game and Inland Fisheries.
Mayor, Council and, Town Manager Comments (5 minutes per speaker).
• October 29, 2020 – Town Council Work Session
• November 3, 2020 – Town Offices Closed for Election Day
• November 5, 2020 – Town Council Work Session
• November 11, 2020 – Town Offices Closed for Veterans’ Day
• November 19, 2020 – Town Council Public Hearing & Regular Meeting
• November 25, 2020 – Town Offices Close at Noon for Thanksgiving Holiday
• November 26-27, 2020 – Town Offices Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday