Capital Projects Manager has received permission from Canonie Atlantic to remove a power pole on railroad property. According to the staff report, this will simplify relocation of a Peach Street power pole as part of Trail, Phase 3 construction, as well as clear out some of the visual clutter across Mason Avenue.
The town received Department of Environmental Quality approval of Stormwater Management and
Erosion and Sediment Control Plan for Community Trail, Phase III construction.
Other notes of interest include:
• Refining task order for PPEA utility consulting services.
• Working with Department of Wildlife Resources to draft new boat ramp agreement
• Prepared and submitted Joint Permit Application for installation of pilings required for boat
docking contest in the harbor.
• Completed Request for Proposals for architectural services for future town offices.
• Received one bid for repair/modification of the Central Park fountain.