On August 18, 2020 the Town of Cape Charles, and the Mayor and Town Council of Cape Charles were served with a complaint filed on behalf of David W. Fauber in the Northampton Circuit Court, alleging certain Virginia Freedom of Information Act violations and wrongful termination.
This is ongoing litigation and it is not the Town’s policy to publicly comment on active legal matters. The Mirror will provide more details as they become available.
Fauber is currently Northampton County’s District 2 Supervisor.
He serves on the following commissions and committees:
- Northampton Fire & Rescue Commission
- Eastern Shore E-911 Commission
- Eastern Shore E-911 Capital Committee
- Accomack-Northampton Transportation District Commission
- E. S. Housing Alliance
- E. S. Public Service Authority
- Comprehensive Plan Liaison Committee