Eastern Shore Broadband Authority Begins Connecting Wachapreague and Cheriton Residents with Fiber to the Home Broadband Service.
EXMORE, VA. (Oct. 23, 2018) — The Eastern Shore of Virginia Broadband Authority (ESVBA) has opened up Fiber to the Home service for the communities of Wachapreague and Cheriton, VA.
ESVBA’s residential high-speed Fiber to the Home (FTTH) internet services cost as little as $39.99 per month, and residents in 19 Eastern Shore of Virginia communities can immediately sign up by calling ESVBA’s Residential Support line at 757-709-7080. The full list of ESVBA’s FTTH coverage areas is available online at www.esvba.com.
Wachapreague FTTH service is now available:
- Starting on Bradfords Neck Rd between Quinby Bridge Rd and Main St in Wachapreague
- On Main St between Quinby Bridge Rd and Atlantic Ave, on Atlantic Ave between Main St and Riverview Ave
- Along Center St between Main St and Bayview Ave
Cheriton, FTTH service is now available:
- On Townfield Dr between the Cherrystone campgrounds to Rt 13
- Along Cherrystone Rd from Rt 13 to N. Bayside Rd
- On N. Bayside Rd from Cherrystone Rd down to Sunnyside Rd
- Along S. Bayside Rd from Sunnyside Rd to Rt 13
- On Sunnyside Rd from Bayside Rd to Sunny Ct
- Along Bayview Cir from S. Bayside Rd to Rt 13
- On Fairview Rd from Bayview Cir to Bailey’s Ln