GPS can prove many “mail in” votes were not mailed or handed-in and are FAKE:
1. Every USPS Carrier is tracked by their handheld device. Accurate GPS data logged.
2. Most regular mail scanned / photographed coming into PO
3. They are asked to scan mail at random addresses.
4. The average carrier gets 1250-3000 addresses, depending on route density 5. So you’d need to 50 carriers to deliver 100K ballots (With claimed 89% participation you’d need 112K+ ballots given to get 100K back)
6. GPS must show a stop at EVERY address to drop off.
We can use USPS handheld device data to prove carriers did NOT give everyone a mail-in ballot whose mail-in ballot was counted. That means someone ELSE filled in those ballots and delivered it back into the system.
Ballots are mailed to an address. If the courier never stopped by that address, the person there isn’t the one who filled it out. Couriers do not stop at every address — if there’s no flag for pickup, no stop. Also, he USPS scans all outgoing mail, and has an app that tracks every day what’s being delivered.
In several states, folks have noted that they sometimes received up to 6 ballots, and in many cases, they never asked for mail in ballots.