It was a busy February for the Cape Charles Memorial Library.
There were four Youth Programs, for Toddler Storytime events, and four Preschool Storytimes.
The Lego Club also held 4 programs. Garden Knitters and Life of Frances B. Latimer held one program each.
Staff visited Kiptopeke Library, and was involved with KES Poetry with 5th graders.
100th Anniversary Programs offered African Tales with Debra Alsko and a Book Discussion of the Magnificent Ambersons-film.
41 books were ordered this month.
February book displays featured books by black authors for Black History Month.
Staff presented a Mini Poetry Program at Kiptopeke Elementary School on February 27.
Staff met with Eastern Shore Public Library Youth librarian to discuss the Summer Reading Program.
• Friends Meeting, Monday, March 4, 5:00.
• Eastern Shore Public Library Trustee Meeting, March 12, 3:00.
• Library Board Meeting, March 13 at 5:00.
• Lego Club, Thursdays. 5:00-6:00 pm
• Knitting Club, Friday, 10:30.
• 100th Anniversary Celebration Friday with Etta Kay Pruitt, March 8, 7:00. • 100th Anniversary Tea, March 24, 3:00.
• Yoga for Littles, March 27, 10:30