The Cape Charles Town Council approved amendments to the Six-Year Capital Asset Management Program. 2021 projects are included in the amended the Fiscal Year 2021 budget. The amounts include $84,000 in the General Fund, and $55,000 in the Utility Fund, for a total of $139,000.
The breakout is as follows:
• $45K for Municipal Building Renovation or Replacement – Feasibility Study
• $20K for Multi-Use Trail Phase 2 Closeout (partially grant-funded)
• $5K for Mason Avenue Pull-in Parking
• $14K for Central Park Zip Line Replacement (partially grant-funded)
• $55K for Water Tower Mixers
The total amount included in the amended budget amounts to $139K.