Vote now for your favorite Cape Charles and Eastern Shore restaurants, shops, museums, hotels and more in the ninth annual Best of Virginia Readers’ Survey! You will able to vote places like Kelly’s, The Shanty, Brown Dog, The Oyster Farm, Hotel Cape Charles and many more.
VOTING CLOSES JAN. 31, 2020 AT 11:59 P.M. EST.
What’s new this year:
The survey now has dropdown menus of the top 20 businesses from each category (based on 2019 data). Don’t see your business on the list? Don’t worry! Use the write-in option––scroll to the bottom of the menu and choose “other” to type in your vote.
Things to remember:
• Vote in as few or as many of the 103 categories as you like. Check out our list of categories below.
• Use the right region: If you live in Richmond, but your favorite seafood place is at the beach, please switch to the Eastern region to vote for the restaurant. Votes in the wrong region will not be counted. You can vote in as few or as many regions as you like.
• For a regional breakdown, visit VirginiaLiving.com/Our-Regions.
• When you have finished voting for all of your “bests,” click the “Submit” button and your vote will be cast! (Hint: You don’t have to finish the survey all at once; visit the survey on the same device later and your previous responses will be saved.)
• If you do not click “Submit,” your votes will not be counted.
• Limit one ballot per person. Encourage your friends & family to vote too!
• Don’t forget to share the survey with family and friends. Tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @VirginiaLiving with your #BestofVirginia2020 picks!