Onancock, Onley and Cape Charles Residents Receive Fiber to the Home (FTTH) Service from Eastern Shore of Virginia Broadband Authority
ESVBA now provides FTTH service to 30 local communities.
EXMORE, VA. (Nov. 27, 2018) — The Eastern Shore of Virginia Broadband Authority (ESVBA) has opened Fiber to the Home (FTTH) broadband service in the communities of Onancock, Onley and Cape Charles, VA.
In Onancock, FTTH service is now available on:
· Fairgrounds Rd from the Tasley Traffic Circle to Market St
· Market St from Rt-13 to College Ave
· Hill St from Market St to Savageville Rd
· Cashville Rd from Savageville Rd to Nancock Garden Rd
· Marshall St from Market St to Kerr St
· Kerr St from Marshall St to North St
· North St from Kerr St to King St
· King St to the Wharf.
In Onley, FTTH service is now available:
· West Main St from Rt. 13 to Coastal Blvd
· Coastal Blvd from Onley Rd to Savage St
· East Main from Coastal to Colonial Dr.
In Cape Charles, FTTH service is now available:
· Parsons Cir from Stone Rd to Rt 13
· Fig St from Madison Ave to Mason Ave
· Mason Ave from Fig to Bay Ave
· Madison Ave from Pine St to Fig St
· Plum St from Madison Ave to Mason Ave
· Randolph Ave from Plum St to Pine St.
*See attached maps for more detail
ESVBA residential high-speed FTTH internet service costs begin at $39.99 per month, and newly connected communities can sign up immediately by contacting ESVBA Residential Support at 757-709-7080.