Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician ( Precast)
Purpose/Scope:The Quality Assurance (QC) Technician will work in a concrete precast environment providing a vital service to the organization to include testing and inspecting the finished product at all stages of the production process.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
• The incumbent’s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to monitoring, testing and
communicating the inspection results of all aspects of the pre-fabrication production process.
• The integrity of the finished product is a key indicator of a successful finished product; thus, the incumbent
must adhere to securing, creating, and entering error-free meticulous data timely into the production and
quality control database system.
• The incumbent is expected to partner with the QA manager in determining all errors identified during the full
life cycle of the productions process and inspection; thus, communications relevant to improved processes
and procedures yielding should be ongoing between the entire QA team.
• QA Technicians are partners of key partners with the Safety Manager in fostering the safety culture of the
organization; thus, QA Technicians must be familiar with all environmental,state, and federal laws as well as
and comply with all published/posted safety standards.
Highly Preferred Qualifications/ Education and Certifications :
• High school diploma or GED with relevant hands-on experience.
• ACI – Field Testing Technician Certification is highly preferred and will be required to keep in good
standing while employed.
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience performing concrete tests, preferable in a Precast Plant environment.
Skills and Competencies:
• Intermediate familiarity with Microsoft Office is highly preferred: Word and Excel
• All incumbents will be subject to tasks that require excellent verbal and written communication skills often
required during one -on- one session with the QA Manager and/or customers from time to time.
• All incumbents will be subject to reading and interpreting with accuracy blueprints, productions drawings
and occasional schematic diagrams subject to be used for charts and graphs produced by the QA Manager.
• All incumbents will be tasked with directives that require excellent problem-solving skills; thus, subject to
apply basic test measurements coupled wit
Full Time Apartment Maintenance Technician $18+ per hour needed for apartments in Cape Charles, VA. email resume/work history and contact information to email@example.com
REZ Electric, Corp. is hiring an Electrician Apprentice: Full-time employment. Must be reliable, have own transportation & hand tools. Pay is negotiable. Contact Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for experienced house cleaner for weekly vacation rental – Every Saturday June-August and as needed spring and fall. Laundering sheets required as part of job. Home near Kiptopeke State Park. Available immediately. Call Fran at 410-459-5818 for further details and discuss pay.
FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals USA Accepting applications for LAL Laboratory Technicians – starting in June (M-F). Email resume to email@example.com
Store Manager – K-Coast Surf Shop, Cape Charles, VA is seeking a friendly, dependable Store Manager to work with owners to provide excellent customer service. Duties include cash and inventory control, staff scheduling, merchandising, daily sales reporting. Year-round F/T position. Excellent hourly wage, guaranteed wage retention bonus, store credit bonus, two weeks paid vacation and discount. Full training provided. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for complete employment package.
Electrician Apprentice: Full-time employment. Must be reliable, have own transportation & hand tools. Pay is negotiable. Contact Rob at email@example.com.
CCCS Seeking Cleaning Person – Cape Charles Christian School is seeking a trustworthy and dependable cleaning crew to sweep and mop the wood floors throughout the school and clean the student restrooms once each week from now through June 15th. The work must be done over the weekend when there are no students in the building. References and interview required. Call 757-331-1717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying. Pay is $150 per week, paid monthly.
Taxi Drivers Wanted – Looking for taxi drivers great pay, flexible hours call 757-695-0954