The entire democratic party is built upon gaslighting normal people into not believing their own eyes. We’ve little patience for anyone who says “oh this is a nothingburger”. Case in point.
Twitter’s top executives lied. They lied to their users, they lied to Congress, and it is now a proven certainty twitter acted on requests from political actors to suppress speech. That’s a big deal. Weiss: “A new TwitterFiles investigation reveals that teams of Twitter employees build blacklists, prevented disfavored tweets from trending, and actively limit the visibility of entire accounts or even trending topics—all in secret, without informing users.”
1. A new #TwitterFiles investigation reveals that teams of Twitter employees build blacklists, prevent disfavored tweets from trending, and actively limit the visibility of entire accounts or even trending topics—all in secret, without informing users.
2. Twitter once had a mission “to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers.” Along the way, barriers nevertheless were erected.
3. Take, for example, Stanford’s Dr. Jay Bhattacharya who argued that Covid lockdowns would harm children. Twitter secretly placed him on a “Trends Blacklist,” which prevented his tweets from trending.
4. Or consider the popular right-wing talk show host, Dan Bongino (@dbongino), who at one point was slapped with a “Search Blacklist.”
5. Twitter set the account of conservative activist Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) to “Do Not Amplify.”
6. Twitter denied that it does such things. In 2018, Twitter’s Vijaya Gadde (then Head of Legal Policy and Trust) and Kayvon Beykpour (Head of Product) said: “We do not shadow ban.” They added: “And we certainly don’t shadow ban based on political viewpoints or ideology.”
7. What many people call “shadow banning,” Twitter executives and employees call “Visibility Filtering” or “VF.” Multiple high-level sources confirmed its meaning.
8. “Think about visibility filtering as being a way for us to suppress what people see to different levels. It’s a very powerful tool,” one senior Twitter employee told us.
9. “VF” refers to Twitter’s control over user visibility. It used VF to block searches of individual users; to limit the scope of a particular tweet’s discoverability; to block select users’ posts from ever appearing on the “trending” page; and from inclusion in hashtag searches.
10. All without users’ knowledge.
11. “We control visibility quite a bit. And we control the amplification of your content quite a bit. And normal people do not know how much we do,” one Twitter engineer told us. Two additional Twitter employees confirmed.
12. The group that decided whether to limit the reach of certain users was the Strategic Response Team – Global Escalation Team, or SRT-GET. It often handled up to 200 “cases” a day.
13. But there existed a level beyond official ticketing, beyond the rank-and-file moderators following the company’s policy on paper. That is the “Site Integrity Policy, Policy Escalation Support,” known as “SIP-PES.”
14. This secret group included Head of Legal, Policy, and Trust (Vijaya Gadde), the Global Head of Trust & Safety (Yoel Roth), subsequent CEOs Jack Dorsey and Parag Agrawal, and others.
15. This is where the biggest, most politically sensitive decisions got made. “Think high follower account, controversial,” another Twitter employee told us. For these “there would be no ticket or anything.”
16. One of the accounts that rose to this level of scrutiny was
@libsoftiktok—an account that was on the “Trends Blacklist” and was designated as “Do Not Take Action on User Without Consulting With SIP-PES.”
17. The account—which Chaya Raichik began in November 2020 and now boasts over 1.4 million followers—was subjected to six suspensions in 2022 alone, Raichik says. Each time, Raichik was blocked from posting for as long as a week.
18. Twitter repeatedly informed Raichik that she had been suspended for violating Twitter’s policy against “hateful conduct.”
19. But in an internal SIP-PES memo from October 2022, after her seventh suspension, the committee acknowledged that “LTT has not directly engaged in behavior violative of the Hateful Conduct policy.” See here:
20. The committee justified her suspensions internally by claiming her posts encouraged online harassment of “hospitals and medical providers” by insinuating “that gender-affirming healthcare is equivalent to child abuse or grooming.”
21. Compare this to what happened when Raichik herself was doxxed on November 21, 2022. A photo of her home with her address was posted in a tweet that has garnered more than 10,000 likes.
22. When Raichik told Twitter that her address had been disseminated she says Twitter Support responded with this message: “We reviewed the reported content, and didn’t find it to be in violation of the Twitter rules.” No action was taken. The doxxing tweet is still up.
23. In internal Slack messages, Twitter employees spoke of using technicalities to restrict the visibility of tweets and subjects. Here’s Yoel Roth, Twitter’s then Global Head of Trust & Safety, in a direct message to a colleague in early 2021
24. Six days later, in a direct message with an employee on the Health, Misinformation, Privacy, and Identity research team, Roth requested more research to support expanding “non-removal policy interventions like disabling engagements and deamplification/visibility filtering.”
25. Roth wrote: “The hypothesis underlying much of what we’ve implemented is that if exposure to, e.g., misinformation directly causes harm, we should use remediations that reduce exposure, and limiting the spread/virality of content is a good way to do that.”
26. He added: “We got Jack on board with implementing this for civic integrity in the near term, but we’re going to need to make a more robust case to get this into our repertoire of policy remediations – especially for other policy domains.”
This story was reported by Abigail Shrier, Shellen Berger, Nellie Bowles, and Issac Grafstein of The Free Press. Keep up with this unfolding story at the website: http://thefp.com.
Covid the Jab…A Hockey player for the Penguins just had a stroke at 35, an NFL player just had a stroke at 31, and another NFL player just had blood clots at 23. What the heck is going on here already?
Press Secretary Jean-Pierre: “We believe that it is a mistake” to repeal the vaccine mandate for the military. Pfizer documents show they knew it was 12% effective after 2 months.
Imagine being someone who still thinks January 6th was an “insurrection”…How embarrassing.
Don’t buy the cake, fool. If Christian values offend you so much, don’t go to a Christian baker for your same-sex wedding cake. Choose a baker who shares your values instead of trampling on someone else’s religious rights to try to destroy their livelihood and make an example out of them.
“Climate change wreaking havoc on our planet.”~ Prince Harry. A bit rich coming from a man who boarded a private jet from a polo match in Aspen, Colorado, to his home in Santa Barbara, California and also flying by private jet to give a sustainability award.
Paul Plante says
As always, a feast of information to be looked forward to on a Sunday morning, cup of coffee in hand.
As to Sam Brinton the accused luggage thief who likes “pup play” and the bondage scene, eating Alpo off a bound sex partner, perhaps even Joe himself, while watching Star Trek, preferred pronouns they and them, he along with KJP, as Biden Propaganda Minister Karine Jean-Pierre is known, have become very much the public faces of the Biden administration, with Sam becoming the poster child for the total weirdness of the Biden administration after being accused of stealing a second suitcase.
Sam, or “they,” was appointed as deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition in June of 2022.
What qualified him?
The bondage stuff?
The “pup play?”
Being a drag queen?
Is that what Joe saw in him, that would make Joe want to hire him on as a Biden-ista – that he looked very pretty in drag, and Joe is a sucker for a pretty face?
Perhaps Joe could have KJP give us some further information on that whole scenario, how Joe is taking it, and all that kind of background stuff, because the American people deserve to know!
Paul Plante says
Now, if this following story in the New York Post by Jonathan Turley, an attorney and professor at George Washington University Law School titled “Biden allies move to intimidate witnesses ahead of GOP’s coming Hunter probe” on 11 December 2022 involved Donald Trump instead, there would be hell to pay, with howls of protest and outrage and indignity pouring forth from the scandalized and offended members of the liberal media and there would be calls for impeachment, but when it is Joe Biden, or TEAM BIDEN, Joe’s surrogates, doing it, why then, it is perfectly alright, to wit:
Just when you thought our politics could not get more poisonous, a recent meeting in California suggests the past is mere prelude.
The Washington Post, which revealed the powwow, described it as Biden family “allies” planning an offensive to blunt any investigation into the Bidens’ alleged multimillion-dollar influence-peddling schemes.
Some of the most controversial political operatives are involved in the all-hands-on-deck effort to protect the Bidens.
The California meeting’s host was none other than Hunter Biden’s friend, agent and lawyer Kevin Morris.
After Hunter was placed under investigation for, among other possible charges, tax evasion, Morris reportedly paid off as much as $2.8 million in back taxes for Hunter.
Isn’t it nice to be the son of a vice president of Barack Obama?
Oh, what a privileged life you get to lead, but of course, for royalty, that is the way it should be because it is the right thing to do, which takes us back to the story, as follows:
Morris, per The Washington Post, called for a “more aggressive” response to those seeking to investigate the alleged influence peddling.
That plan includes hitting critics, such as Fox News, with possible defamation lawsuits.
The paper also reported Morris “outlined extensive research on two potential witnesses against Hunter Biden — a spurned business partner named Tony Bobulinski and a computer repairman named John Paul Mac Isaac.”
“Spurned” is hardly the sole or most relevant description of Bobulinski: The businessman was recruited by the Biden family to manage foreign deals and later directly contradicted President Joe Biden’s claims he knew nothing of those dealings.
His testimony could present a serious threat in the coming House investigation in establishing not only the president’s knowledge but his possible receipt of proceeds from the deals.
Morris’ plan could easily be taken as a declaration of all-out war on potential witnesses against Hunter Biden.
And my goodness, of course it is – these are Democrats we are talking about here, afterall, and being outside the laws which restrain those of us who aren’t Democrats, there is absolutely nothing a Democrat wouldn’t stoop to, as enemies of Hillary Clinton are well aware of, and yes, as we will see, there is a Clinton connection here, not at all surprisingly, which takes us back to the story once more, as follows:
What’s most interesting about the piece is why The Washington Post was given such access and such a detailed account.
Generally, political operatives lay out scorched-earth campaigns in secret.
But someone wanted this campaign to be public before the House can call any witnesses.
For key witnesses like Bobulinski, the message is about as subtle as a two-by-four to the head.
And with that said, let’s take a pause for station identification to give our at-home viewing audience a chance to get up, stretch their legs, and hit the fridge for some munchies before getting back to it, so don’t change that dial!
Paul Plante says
Staying for the moment with this New York Post article by Jonathan Turley, an attorney and professor at George Washington University Law School titled “Biden allies move to intimidate witnesses ahead of GOP’s coming Hunter probe” on 11 December 2022, it continues as follows, and this should surprise no one at all, to wit:
The Washington Post is viewed as one of the most pro-Biden newspapers in the country and only recently admitted the Hunter Biden laptop was authentic after pushing the false Russian-disinformation claim.
The only thing incorrect in that sentence is the label given to the Washington Post as a “newspaper,” when in fact it is nothing more than a slanted Biden propaganda sheet that cannot be trusted for the reason.
Getting back to the story, and this is of interest, we have:
Now the paper is detailing a plan that could create an open season on those who might try to substantiate the Biden family’s influence peddling.
And here let me add as someone who knows Democrat intimidation methods quite well as well as retaliation against those who would dare challenge Democrat corruption that that sentence is quite literal.
The Democrats can indeed go after witnesses against the Bidens to silence them because who will stop them?
Joe’s pet poodle Merrick Garland who eats biscuits out of Joe’s hands?
Ah, but here comes the good old “plausible deniability” so important to these efforts at political retaliation by an American president, to wit:
Notably, the article stresses this effort is “operating separately from the White House.”
“[David] Brock said his organization also remains independent of Hunter Biden and his team and is following its own strategy.”
Ah, yes, we see – it’s not really Joe, at all, people – it’s really somebody else doing it who is not Joe Biden, which makes Joe pure and innocent in the affair as a new-born babe, because he can say it wasn’t him, it was somebody else that doesn’t even look like Joe, which takes us back to the story, to wit:
The separation is important to deflect any allegations of witness intimidation.
And of course it is, which is what plausible deniability is all about – Joe Biden doesn’t intimidate witness, he has somebody else do that so Joe can say it wasn’t him, which technically would be true, but in this case, isn’t, because it is all laid out in public by the Washington Post which makes it impossible that Joe would be ignorant of the matter and not responsible for it, which again takes us back to the story as to why Joe needs somebody else doing this intimidation for him, to wit:
Media and political figures leveled such claims against the Trump White House when impeachment witnesses were attacked in the press.
Congressional Democrats denounced criticism of the witnesses as an effort to silence or deter witnesses from coming forward.
Those who view this as a not-so-veiled threat will likely cite the inclusion of David Brock, one of the most controversial and reviled Democratic operatives in Washington.
Long a radical figure closely associated with Hillary Clinton’s campaigns, Brock has repeatedly been at the center of controversial attack campaigns and was most recently tied to news sites criticized as fakes or ploys.
Many see him as the lowest common denominator of Democratic operatives, someone willing to take extreme measures to support Democratic figures and causes.
Even former Clinton campaign chair John Podesta once remarked, “I hope Hillary truly understands now how batshit crazy David Brock is.”
Brock, however, has always given figures like Clinton deniability for direct responsibility for his actions.
He described his new group, Facts First USA, as a “SWAT team” designed to “ensure that the media and public do not accept the false narrative that flows from congressional investigations.”
The Post described the meeting as a “glimpse into a sprawling infrastructure that is rapidly, almost frantically, assembling to combat Republicans’ plans to turn Hunter Biden into a major news story when the GOP takes over the House next year.”
It also discussed an array of well-known lawyers the Biden family has assembled as well as plans by the White House and Democratic National Committee.
Various Democratic groups plan to attack efforts to disclose the Bidens’ multimillion-dollar efforts by attacking Donald Trump’s family.
These include the Congressional Integrity Project, which recently hired Jeff Peck, the chief of staff to Biden when he was a senator.
These talking points are already appearing in the media, which are heavily invested in denying any scandal connected to the family.
That’s why the Post article looks like a shot across the bow of any potential witnesses.
The article touches all the bases to insulate the Bidens and the Democratic National Committee from responsibility for what Brock and Morris may unleash.
However, with the inclusion of former Biden staff and allies, it’s a line that can be quickly lost as investigations heat up.
But the new campaign is designed to give plausible deniability and comfortable distance from planned attacks on witnesses and commentators.
Hunter Biden may have collected millions in selling access and influence, but anyone investigating or accusing the Bidens is now fully warned: Proceed at your own peril.
Paul Plante says
On another note, goofy old Joe Biden is doing a bang-up job of destroying our economy to MAKE AMERICA GREAT by destroying it first to save it, and then BUILDING IT BACK BETTER from the bottom up and middle out, to wit:
“Wall Street ends lower after latest Fed rate hike”
By Chuck Mikolajczak
December 14, 2022
Each of the three major averages on Wall Street are on track for their first yearly decline since 2018, and their biggest yearly percentage decline since the financial crisis of 2008.
How much has Joe Biden cost YOUR retirement account, to date?
Paul Plante says
And whoa, people, what on earth is up here with transparent Joe Biden, the most transparent world leader there has ever been or ever will be, since after Joe the mold was broken, not saying, or staying MUM about all that money he got from Sam Bankman-Fried, the SCAMMER DUDE who just pulled off a $32 BILLION SCAM, which all in all, is a pretty good one:
“White House REFUSES To Confirm Whether President Joe Biden Will Return $5M In Campaign Funds From Disgraced FTX Founder Sam Bankman-Fried”
Story by Radar Online
14 December 2022
White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre refused to confirm whether President Joe Biden will return more than $5 million he received as a campaign donation from the disgraced FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried, RadarOnline.com has learned.
What is up with KJP here, people?
I thought she was transparent, too?
Anyway, let’s go back to see if we can make heads or tails out of this quite murky situation, where Joe took MILLIONS from a SCAMMER in apparent exchange for unspecified services from Joe in return, to wit:
Bankman-Fried, who was arrested in the Bahamas on Monday night, reportedly donated $5.2 million to Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign against then-President Donald Trump.
Why did this SCAMMER prefer Joe Biden to Trump?
Getting back to it, and here is where it gets bizarre, as only a KJP press briefing can be, with KJP’s head bobbling all over the place and her little hands waving around, to wit:
But despite the 30-year-old’s recent arrest, and accusations Bankman-Fried conspired to defraud the United States in the form of violating campaign finance laws, Jean-Pierre refused to comment whether Biden will return the $5.2 million campaign donation when pressured by White House reporters on Tuesday.
“I’m limited on what I can say and anything that’s connected to political contributions from here, I would have to refer you to the DNC,” Biden’s press secretary responded when a reporter for the Associated Press asked about the multi-million-dollar donation.
What kind of BULL**** answer is that?
What does the DNC have to do with anything here?
It is Joe Biden who took the money, so why can’t Joe say whether he is going to keep it, or send it to the people Bankman-Fried screwed to the wall with his SCAM?
Getting back to that story, it goes on as follows, getting more bizarre by the moment, and this segment is so fun to watch on YouTube with the sound off as KJP looks like somebody just plugged her into an electrical outlet or something that would have her head bobbling so, to wit:
“I’m asking the president’s opinion, though,” the AP reporter pressed further, at which point Jean-Pierre cited the Hatch Act – an act which prohibits civil service employees from engaging in certain forms of political activity.
“You asked me two questions: You asked me about will he return donations and then you asked me about his opinion,” Jean-Pierre explained.
“I’m answering the first part, which is I’m covered by the Hatch Act from here.”
“I’m limited on what I can say.”
“And I just can’t talk to political contributions, or anything related to that.”
“I cannot speak to that from here,” she added.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Bankman-Fried was arrested in the Bahamas on Monday night at the request of prosecutors from the US Attorney’s office in the Southern District of New York.
The 30-year-old founder of the now bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange FTX was charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud, conspiracy to commit securities fraud, laundering money, and conspiring to defraud the United States in the form of violating campaign finance laws.
He is also reportedly facing a series of separate charges filed by the Securities Exchange Commission.
SO WHY IS JOE BIDEN KEEPING HIS MONEY?