In ancient Rome, a group of men loyal to the Republic feared that Julius Caesar was going to make his dictatorship permanent and establish a monarchy. In 44 BC. they decided to assassinate him, thereby restoring the Republic. Caesar was not after a dictatorship, however, his death created the opportunity for Rome’s first.
On March 30, 1981, President of the United States Ronald Reagan was shot and wounded by John Hinckley Jr. in Washington, D.C.
March 30, 2023 — The New York Times reports that a Manhattan grand jury has voted to indict Donald Trump, upending the 2024 election and leaving an indelible mark on American history.
News recap from this week: Trump indicted for a 7-year-old hush money payment. Trump supporter convicted for sharing a meme about Hillary Clinton. 6 Christians slaughtered by a transgender, WH defends transgenders. Rand Paul staffer stabbed. BRICS countries developing their own currency will challenge the U.S. dollar. China and Saudi Arabia make landmark deals with the Yuan. Tennessee insurrection. Twitter users suspended for calling out trans event. Biden is busy talking about eating chocolate chip ice cream.
Weekly Financial Recap:
1) Saudi Arabia enters trade alliance with China, Russia, India, Pakistan, and four Central Asian nations to step further away from reliance on the US dollar.
2) China and France complete first LNG gas trade using Chinese Yuan, ending reliance on the US dollar for energy trades.
3) China and Brazil to settle trades in their own currencies, ditching the US dollar.
4) Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa (BRICS) are developing a new currency, State Duma Deputy Chairman says.
5) Saudi Arabia partners with China to build a Chinese oil refinery for 83.7 billion yuan ($12.2 billion).
6) Kenya signs deal with Saudi Arabia and UAE to buy oil with Kenyan shillings instead of US dollars.
7) President of Kenya tells citizens to get rid of US dollars.
8) Association of Southeast Asian Nations considers dropping the US dollar, euro, yen, and British pound for local currency financial settlements.
9) El Salvador President officially signs bill eliminating all taxes on income, property, and capital gains for technology innovations.
10) US Senator Elizabeth Warren launches “anti-crypto” re-election campaign.
11) India to settle trade in Indian rupees with certain countries instead of US dollars, Commerce Secretary says.
12) Chinese yuan surpasses the euro to become Brazil’s second-largest currency in foreign reserves.
13) US government to sell 41,500 #Bitcoin ($1.18 billion) connected to Silk Road, in four batches this year.
14) Hong Kong regulators to assist #crypto firms with banking in effort to become a digital asset hub.
15) #Binance and CEO sued by US CFTC over alleged regulatory violations
16) US Social Security funds are projected to run out by 2033, Reuters reports.
17) 5 major banks raided by French authorities in €100 billion fraud investigation
18) Former President Trump says President Biden is directly responsible for the bank failures and creating an economic catastrophe that will only get worse.
19) MicroStrategy purchases an additional 6,455 #Bitcoin ($150 million).
20) President Biden says the banking crisis is “not over yet.”
NEW: Saudi Arabia has inked an 80 billion yuan deal with China to build a Chinese oil refinery. US adversaries are teaming up. China is loading up on gold. China and Russia have penned their alliance. China has mediated a peace deal between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is considering accepting the Yuan instead of the U.S. dollar. The U.S. dollar is on the path to losing its world reserve currency status. All this in just 2 years of a Joe Biden presidency. Crash and burn.
FBI Director Wray and Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas need to open a federal hate crime investigation into the massacre in Nashville – targeting a Christian school. A 28-year-old transsexual shooter shot up a Christian elementary school on Monday.
Read the room: Joe Biden says transgender people ‘shape our nation’s soul’ days after trans killer murders 6 Christians in a school massacre. PRESS SECRETARY JEAN-PIERRE: “Anti-trans bills as they attack trans kids…trans parents. It is shameful… Our hearts go out to the trans community, as they are under attack right now.”
The message our culture is currently sending is “If you target and kill Christians, we will completely ignore the people you murdered and lavish your preferred group with money, sympathy, and encouragement.”
What’s up: Where are the mass shooters from? They are from broken families, broken schools, broken churches, broken communities, and broken societies. Dems, Leftists, everyone, ask yourself what role you have played in the breaking of America. Now you dare to offer the solution by dismantling our second amendment?
BIDEN: “The majority of the American people think having assault weapons is bizarre. It’s a crazy idea.” The majority of Americans wonder why we can send billions to fund wars but cannot secure our schools. And, what is an assault weapon? There is also this Constitution thing that has the “shall not be infringed…..” part. The state will always try to use its failures to justify further restrictions on individual freedom.
“More guns means more death” screams Democrat Rep Bowman, who is unfamiliar with the data in Vermont, Maine, Wyoming, Idaho, and several other states with very high levels of gun ownership, open/conceal carry laws, and *ALMOST NO GUN CRIME*
AG Garland says the motive for the Nashville Christian school massacre has not yet been identified. But, the shooter did leave behind a manifesto, right??
NBC News – Fear pervades Tennessee’s trans community amid focus on Nashville shooter’s gender identity: “We were already fearing for our lives. Now, it’s even worse.” Maybe ask the kids that attend Christian schools how safe they feel??
Growing up in Great Bridge (Chesapeake) kids would have guns in their trucks during hunting season. There were plenty of guns out there–we shot them all the time and it was pretty normal. But we did not see school shootings, or hardly any rando active shooter events (there was the Austin tower thing, but that was so weird and rare). Now, it seems like it is becoming a regular thing. What changed?
Biden: “I’m a Second Amendment guy…everybody thinks somehow the Second Amendment is absolute! You’re not allowed to go out and own an automatic weapon. You’re not allowed to own a machine gun. You’re not allowed to own a flamethrower!” Actually, Flamethrowers are legal in 47 states I believe without any background check.
The Nashville trans shooter left a manifest not a suicide note and it isn’t hard to infer the message intended ‘You mess with our kids, we kill your kids’ Textbook act of domestic terrorism…
Radical trans activists and a DC Antifa group organized a Trans Day of Vengeance protest to take place on April 1st at the Supreme Court of the United States. It was canceled “due to a credible threat to life and safety.” Ya think?
Now we know why the Feds are pushing to ban Tic Tok… The Restrict Act would allow the Feds access to all the data on our devices including Ring and home security apps…and it’ll be a crime to use a private device. They’ve gone full 1984.
Biden in Rolling Fork, Mississippi: “The town of Rolling Stone will be back.”
Stink-Eye Notes compiled:
Our US Institutions tried to:
• Kill everybody with a forced vaccine. • Start WW3 over lies to hide their money laundering operation in Ukraine. • Unconstitutionally censor any narrative even if it’s true that’s damaging to them. • Suppress anti-corruption political candidates, journalists, and citizens. • Handed Islamic terrorists billions in weapons and military vehicles with a bow. • Took bribes in the millions from foreign enemies to enact anti-American policies as favors. • Covered up Hunter’s laptop, Ashley’s diary, and proof the J6 prisoners were innocent. • “Lost track” of…I don’t even know how many by now, “previously known to authorities” mass shooters to push gun control. • Left our border wide open purposefully for illegals, cartels, fentanyl from China, and child sex traffickers. • Protected an elite child sex trafficking ring and then sloppily killed the guy before he rolled. • Lets corporations dump toxins, preservatives, carcinogens, forever chemicals, fluoride, and hormones into our food, air, and water supply. • Gave our oil reserves to a foreign enemy in the middle of a gas crisis. • Won’t stop raising taxes and sending it overseas to themselves. • Illegally created a virus to kill us and charged us money for it. • Actively ignores the obvious systematic sabotage of our infrastructure and food processing plants. • Blew up a pipeline and caused the largest manmade carbon disaster in our lifetime, while flying around in private jets and trying to ban our gas cars and stoves. • Allowed our entire educational system to be taken over by child-groomers
Paul Plante says
What a great read!
This is no longer America, the land of the brave and home of the free.
Those days and ways have long since gone the way of the dinosaur, carrying people like me along with them to the land of oblivion!
America is an open-air insane asylum now, with the inmates, who are no longer inmates, because the walls are gone, running the show.
There is absolutely no other way than that to explain how we could have Joe Biden as our national “leader.”
And these nationalistic, isolationist idiocy policies of Joe Biden, where Joe Biden gets to unilaterally, like he was Joe Stalin, tell other countries what they can have and what they can’t have is going to turn us into a “PARIAH DOG” nation, as this article makes clear.
The rest of the world can and will get along without us, as we sink further and further down into third-world ****hole nation status.
Pretty incredible, but such is the way it goes when massive hubris is afoot, as it is in Washington, D.C., itself a typical third-world ****hole capital now.
Those who use a mirror of brass can see to set their cap; those who use the mirror of antiquity can predict the rise and fall of nations!
Too bad for us that Joe Biden can’t do either.
Carla Jasper says
Thank you. Brave considering where we are. I think that a lot of Americans feel helpless due to the above relentless bombardment. Pray for President Trump.
Paul Plante says
Full transcript from President Joe Biden’s address to a joint session of Congress on 28 April 2021
To all the transgender Americans watching at home – especially the young people who are so brave – I want you to know that your president has your back.
I’ve got to say in the light of all that has gone down subsequent to this Nashville private school shooting by someone identified in the media as a transgender man (is that a woman who became a man, or a man who became a woman?) that I am very curious as to how Joe Biden sees these people as “brave.”
What is “brave” about a man who wants to be a woman and has the money to make it happen?
And what did Joe talk about instead of the fact that one of his brave transgenders had just shot up a school in Tennessee?”
Let’s look (1945, “Joe Biden Just Made a Total Fool of Himself” by Peter Suciu, 28 March 2023):
“My name is Joe Biden.”
“I’m Dr. Jill Biden’s husband.”
“And I eat Jeni’s Ice Cream, chocolate chip.”
“I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream.”
“(Laughter.),” reads the official White House Briefing Room transcript.
“By the way, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs.”
“You think I’m kidding, I’m not.”
The laughter is so present in the clips that it almost could be mistaken for a laugh track – and Biden certainly played to the crowd, before turning his attention to Senator Ben Cardin (D-Maryland).
The two men, who were colleagues for years, engaged in lighthearted banter.
Then Biden gets serious, addressing Monday afternoon’s tragic school shooting in Nashville, Tennessee, in which three children and three adults were senselessly murdered.
“Before I begin to speak, and the reason I spent a little time on the kids, I — I just want to speak very briefly about the school shooting in Nashville, Tennessee,” Biden noted.
“You know, Ben and I have been doing this our whole careers, it seems.”
“And it’s just — it’s sick.”
“You know, we’re still gathering the facts of what happened and why.”
“And we do know that, as of now, there are a number of people who are not going to — did not make it, including children,” the president continued.
“And it’s heartbreaking.”
“A family’s worst nightmare.”
The president then used this tragedy to call for gun control, while also once again making it about his own suffering – mentioning his late son Beau Biden, who had served in combat in Iraq – before turning the focus back on the Women’s Business Summit.
During his speech, he made sure to mention again Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams.
“And by the way — by the way, it is splendid.”
“You think I’m joking.”
“If I were allowed to take you upstairs, we got a whole freezer full of Jeni’s chocolate chip ice cream.”
“(Laughter.),” Biden quipped.
“You know, it’s pretty dull when you’ve been in public life as long as I have and you’re known for two things: chocolate chip ice cream and Ray-Ban sunglasses.”
“But what the hell, you know?”
No, Joe, actually I don’t.
And I would like you to tell the people of America why in your world transgenders are so special that you as president have their backs?
Does that mean you are going to pardon this transgender shooter?
Paul Plante says
Watching that video of the doddering Joe Biden being led by the hand by one of his immensely obese secret service agents at that plant visit is purely pathetic, and makes one have to wonder what in the hell is wrong with these Republicans in Congress that they have not yet moved to have Joe removed from office on 25th Amendment grounds.
Our lives and national security are in the hands of this doddering old fool who has to be led around like a child?
“Something Is Seriously Wrong with Joe Biden”
Opinion by Brent M. Eastwood
30 March 2023
President Joe Biden looks like he cannot take a simple tour of a manufacturing facility without non-stop directions from a guide throughout the event.
In an embarrassing video showing his recent stroll through a semiconductor plant in Durham, North Carolina, Joe Biden had to be given instructions like someone who did not know the basics of simply walking in a straight line and talking to voters.
The president needed a coach to choreograph his every move.
The video looked and sounded problematic as it picked up Biden’s feeble movement and a hot mic showed evidence of his continuous need for directions from his handlers.
The footage showing the bewildered and confused president was posted on Twitter March 28 and it had racked up 3.2 million views in the first 24 hours.
Let’s unpack this a little to reveal just how clueless Biden seems during this event.
He needed to be told where to go.
He required the guide to tell him there were people present.
He needed a marker to tell him where to stand and he desired help to get started when it came to visiting workers.
This was not a complicated fight scene in a Hollywood action movie that needs special choreography and multiple takes.
This is just meeting people at a factory – one of the simplest ceremonial events a politician can embark on.
Enter, walk, talk, shake hands, and exit.
“So simple, a caveman can do it,” to quote a famous commercial from GEICO.
This was like the time Joe Biden only had to walk a straight line on a red carpet to examine Polish troops at a review ceremony in Poland in February.
Biden had to be guided as he confusedly tottered off while checking out the soldiers.
He walked away from the red carpet and had to be straightened out by a handler.
Then there was the time a young girl had to take the president by the hand and guide him off stage after a speech.
Biden doesn’t seem to be embarrassed when he is caught in these perplexing situations where he clearly doesn’t know what to do without guidance.
Another reason is that he is not aware of his surroundings and just turns it over to someone else because he is so used to being scatterbrained.
We are just going to have to get used to Jen Biden’s struggles in the public eye.
There has been no improvement, only regression.
The president is living in a fog that requires handlers to explain every movement he must make in social situations.
This calls into question his decision-making process.
Is he able to make decisions without mentally stumbling and doddering?
If so, that is a worrisome thought – the leader of the free world needs an alarming amount of hand-holding.