The Historic District Review Board will meet on July 21 to discuss renovations for 324 Jefferson Avenue.
Historic District Review Board pre-meeting report lists the following:
• This is not a contributing structure.
• Existing hip roof. Proposed to add 4 dormers one on each side of the structure.
Converting 3rd floor to living space.
• Existing window style is 6 over 6. Applicant would like to change to 3 over 1 or 2 over 1.
• Front porch is currently enclosed. Applicant wishes to open to a typical front porch.
• Rear covered deck that extends on both sides of the structure.
• Deck boards proposed are salt treated. Advised applicant that board may require alternative material.
• Porch posts will be 5” square columns. Advised applicant to provide detail prior to meeting.
• Front porch stair detail will be provided for meeting.
• No porch or deck railings provided. Advised applicant that if they plan to use railings they must be provided for approval.
• Vinyl siding proposed except for dormers and under porches would be vinyl shakes.