The Cape Charles Town Council approved a large swath of Conditional Use Permit applications. The full calendar of approvals is listed below:
A. Conditional Use Permit applications in the Residential-1 Zoning District for an accessory dwelling unit pursuant to Cape Charles Zoning Ordinance Section 4.2 (J):
- From Renato & Jody Lucatello at 602 Tazewell Avenue (Tax Map #83A3-1-448)
- From Susan, John & Kelly Robinson at 206A Jefferson Avenue (Tax Map #83A1-1-220)
- From Sam & Amy Scharpf at 410 Harbor Avenue (Tax Map #83A3-2-8-7)
- From Jose & Diana Gonzalez at 325 Madison Avenue (Tax Map #83A1-1-191
- From Michael Ryan and Donna Lee Wilkins at 654 Monroe Avenue (Tax Map #83A3-1-323)
B. A Conditional Use Permit application from Tom & Katie Austin (contract purchasers) dba Cape Charles Mini Golf, Inc. with consent from property owners (John F. & Loraine A. Huchler & Daniel C. Dabinett) at Randolph Avenue, directly across from Heritage Acres Court (Tax Map #83A4-1-B26. 83A4-1-B-27, 83A4-1-28, and 83A4-1-B-29) in the Commercial-3 Zoning District for a MiniGolf Course, pursuant to CCZO Section 3-8 (B) (2).
C. A Conditional Use Permit application from Todd Bricken (contract purchaser) with consent from property owners (Paul G. Watson III & William D. Watson) at 219 Mason Avenue (Tax Map 83A3-1-631) in the Commerical-1 Zoning District for 5 Dwelling Units on second floor above firstfloor commercial, pursuant to CCZO Section 3.6 (C).